Monday, March 1, 2010

Music Monday: Ken Boothe, "Moving Away"

It's been a shitty few weeks. I've been extremely busy working on a brief for a habeas corpus petition and my bank account is inching down into double digits. And these aren't even the two things bothering me most right now.

Thus, now is as good a time as any to introduce Music Monday, in which we post a song or two that's been inspiring/moving/burrowing into our skulls lately. The DAsian and I have wanted to add some music posts to Law & Food since we have such differing (and obscure) tastes. In that spirit, I present to you Ken Boothe with a fantastic, soulful rendition of "Moving Away." A touching song which does nothing to relieve my melancholy.



However, I know that I can always cheer myself up by watching Zach Galifianakis act out Queen and David Bowie's "Under Pressure."



His show was canceled shortly thereafter.

Cheers, ChiefHDB

No comments:

Post a Comment