Monday, March 21, 2011

Music Monday: Yelle

I have a confession to make. I'm starting to like love the French electropop band, Yelle. Do I know French? No. Am I an electropop fan in general? No. Am I proud that the band is currently opening for Katie Perry? No. So what gives? Unlike a majority of America, Yelle initially caught my attention around 2007 with such songs as, "Ce jeu" and "Amour du sol," off the album, Pop Up. Four years later, and the band has just released, Safari Disco Club, their highly anticipated follow up. While the album was leaked on the internet, my favorite new song is actually Madeon's remix of, "Que Veux Tu." Below is the official video for the tracks, "Safari Disco Club" and "Que Veux Tu."



Finally, because its an oldie but still a goodie, here's the official video for "Ce jeu."



Happy Music Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment