Monday, December 27, 2010

Music Monday: Favorite Songs of 2010

As we are about to welcome in the new year, a time marked by fresh starts and resolutions, I've always liked taking a second to rewind and reflect upon the year that was. By now you've probably seen our post listing some of our favorite dishes (here), and seeing how this is the final Music Monday before 2011, it felt appropriate to recount some of my favorite songs. So in no particular order here are ten of my favorite songs from 2010.

Arcade Fire - "Sprawl II (Mountains Beyond Mountains)"



Tennis - "Marathon"



The Pains of Being Pure at Heart - "Say No To Love"




Vampire Weekend - "Giving Up the Gun"



Best Coast - "When I'm With You"



Tunng - "Hustle (Cillo Remix)"



The National - "Sorrow"



Matt & Kim - "Cameras"



The Drums - "Down By the Water"



Robyn - "Dancing On My Own"



Happy New Years from both of us here at Law & Food.

No comments:

Post a Comment