Monday, July 18, 2011

Music Monday: Summer Tunes

Sorry for the impromptu vacation last week, Steve and I were overly busy catching up on work and were forced to prioritize. That won't happen this week, I promise. Also, be on the lookout for an exciting new project I've been working on....

Now back to your regularly scheduled Music Monday.

Summer in NYC. The only thing that cools me off is listening to some good reggae. Here's two tunes I'm listening to on my iPod while walking down the street.

First is the late, great Mikey Dread with "Reggae Hitshot," which, even though it screams 80's reggae, still kicks ass.


One more after the Jump.

Next up is Pat Kelly with "Best Time of My Life."


Have a great Music Monday and try not to sweat through your clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment